Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Panini Quality Assurance question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently bought a blaster of 11-12 Pinnacle because it said "one autograph or memorabilia per box" so i figured I couldn't do any worse than the Wade Belak jersey i got from 10-11. I opened all the packs and got 80 base cards. I saw Panini has a section for just this issue so I sent a complaint. Has anyone ever had success or tried to recover anything?
No, but I am curious how your situation works out. Would you mind posting the results if you contact Panini?
I have to mail in the code from my box, a copy of the purchase bill and the ticket number they gave me for now. Could be months (or never) before it's resolved. I had a similar complaint with 09-10 Upper Deck 24 pack boxes containing no Young Guns, but those were just odds, these boxes actually state "One Autograph or Memorabilia per box" and doesn't say "on average" or anything so i think i'm right
I have with topps... I bought a box of 2010 UFC Title Shot and they shorted me a autograph card... I sent them a detailed letter, with pctures of the UPC code from the box and a dated receipt from the store and they sent me some auto... Sam Stone if I remember right.
i had to deal with bthem on card replacement and had to do the samething as you. had to send them the upc code the reciept and the ticket number they sent me and it took over 6 months before they sent me a reply that they are mailed out thats after i sent them an email after 3 months to see whats going on with them
hope it works out better for you
(04-01-2012, 01:34 PM)ntgsportscards Wrote: [ -> ]I have to mail in the code from my box, a copy of the purchase bill and the ticket number they gave me for now. Could be months (or never) before it's resolved. I had a similar complaint with 09-10 Upper Deck 24 pack boxes containing no Young Guns, but those were just odds, these boxes actually state "One Autograph or Memorabilia per box" and doesn't say "on average" or anything so i think i'm right
Did you mention that is was a Blaster box to Panini?

I believe that on their blog they admitted to the error and as so have NOT been doing anything with the blasters other than saying it was a printing error.
(04-01-2012, 07:00 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you mention that is was a Blaster box to Panini?

I believe that on their blog they admitted to the error and as so have NOT been doing anything with the blasters other than saying it was a printing error.
I didn't see that. However, they printed that on the box so error or not, they owe everyone they screwed over
Question, did the wrapper on the box have the Panini logo on it? You stated you got 80 base cards, so no other inserts? Could be that someone bought the blaster took it home and took all the good cards out then resealed the box and returned it. This has been happening a lot lately.
That was my first thought after i opened it, but everything seemed to be on the up and up. Everything looked, felt and was sealed correctly. I had ended up buying a pre-searched box of 09-10 OPC once and something seemed very off. Everything opened too easily. When you get all base and no inserts or retros from OPC, something's not right. I took that one back to the store and exchanged it.
hope it works well for you