Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Im done collecting , have to sell everything..org updated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
took away the bucket links cuz i had alot in there that wasnt available anymore. Im gonna update those tonight. I made a ton of deals and listed a few on ebay. This is the last time i will bump this so i dnt clog up the boards with the annoying sale threads i always complained about lol. Thanks again to all of you for the sales and well wishes. Send open offers with what you may be interested in.

Sorry to hear that. Good luck with whatever bro!
John, this site won't be the same without you. You will be missed hope that everything is ok on your end. Good luck to you.
(04-01-2012, 10:14 AM)x yankeemike x Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to hear that. Good luck with whatever bro!
thanks i appreciate it. Got a nice longo arod schmidt auto if you want it Smile
(04-01-2012, 10:15 AM)akbobcat Wrote: [ -> ]John, this site won't be the same without you. You will be missed hope that everything is ok on your end. Good luck to you.
thats very nice of you to say, thanks alot bro
Sorry to see you go for now - Best of luck in all you do.
(04-01-2012, 10:25 AM)oljey Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to see you go for now - Best of luck in all you do.
thank you very much, i wish you the same, i appreciate it

Mays legends auto is gone
PM coming
This has to be one of those April fools thing.
I sent an open offer of some stuff i might be interested in.
I hope you decide to get back into it one day. good luck with everything and ill send over an offer asap.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8