Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Incredible High-End Mailday...My New FAVORITE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Some of you may remember my Manning dual-sided game-used auto below. Scroll further down to see my newest pick-up, which I think looks pretty good next to this one.

[Image: PeytonEli2.jpg]

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

This beauty has never been on eBay.

-

-

Hope you like it...

-

-

[Image: Peyton_UDBlack_700.jpg]

-

-

-

Oh yeah, I also picked this sucker up in a trade.

[Image: Dalton_SPA.jpg]

Remember these cards when you pull high-end RG3 autos in a couple of months.
Very nice man. I love the UD Black set. I wish they would do them again!
Eeeeeyoooo
Good lord, I would say that's INCREDIBLE!!! Nice pickup, WOW!
(03-31-2012, 10:27 PM)jncdrew Wrote: [ -> ]Good lord, I would say that's INCREDIBLE!!! Nice pickup, WOW!
Thanks, buddy!
(03-31-2012, 10:25 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice man. I love the UD Black set. I wish they would do them again!
Me too, unfortunately UD doesn't have the money to make anything like this anymore. It cost them a fortune to produce this product and within 6 months it was selling for half of its original cost. Doubt they broke even on it, but it was an amazing achievement from a sports-card-innovation standpoint. One of my favorite all-time sets.
VERY NICE!!!
Wowzers Serg!!! I know you've been looking at a similar Peyton UD Black for awhile. Glad to see you grab this one!! (glad...and a bit jealous!!) Wink
(03-31-2012, 10:46 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: [ -> ]Wowzers Serg!!! I know you've been looking at a similar Peyton UD Black for awhile. Glad to see you grab this one!! (glad...and a bit jealous!!) Wink
Thanks, RW! I technically "reserved" this sucker over two months ago...way before the recent Peyton hype. I remembered seeing it at a LCS four hours away, so I called them and asked if they would hold it for me. I thought I was going to be back soon, but two weeks turned to four and soon I was worried they were going to sell it to someone else.

So on Monday I mailed them an envelope with a hand-written letter, a check, and a pre-addressed, pre-stamped bubble mailer for them to send back to me. Wasn't sure if they'd go for it but tonight I checked my mail and there it was.

SOOO glad somebody recently taught me how to create my own postage!!!
Wow that Manning is sick!!! UD Black is one of my favorite sets ever made. I love the autos being silver or gold on the black.
wow man that manning is awesome!
Pages: 1 2