Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: '11 Royale Jersey Number.....Updated 11/23 BIG add
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
....thought these were cool Smile Here's my latest addition:

[Image: scan0025-1.jpg]
2/4

Finished the base mem portion of the set. Now its on to getting the rest of the prime and autos Smile

Here's my progress.

[Image: th_scan0006.jpg]
**Click to view slideshow**

****Now doing all these as a set. Mem, Prime and Autos Smile ****
Comments and help welcome!!!
Those are awesome, havent seen one of those yet!
1st For me too. Sweet looking set!
yeah i've watched/participated in a ton of 2011 crown breaks and never saw one of those. whats the numbering to? sorry to be lazy and ask rather than go look myself.
I just looked to see if a Dez one was available and it doesnt exist, Dez doesnt even have a card in the whole Crown royale set of 2011.
(03-31-2012, 10:04 PM)jncdrew Wrote: [ -> ]I just looked to see if a Dez one was available and it doesnt exist, Dez doesnt even have a card in the whole Crown royale set of 2011.
didn't have room for Dez but had a whole set for kickers. What's that say for Dez?
Wink
i think one of the LCS's near me have one. when i get back to home i'll check it out and let you know
I have the Anquan Boldin if your interested.
rgf- not sure about other ones but the Boldin is #/50 and there is prime versions for them.
(03-31-2012, 10:04 PM)jncdrew Wrote: [ -> ]I just looked to see if a Dez one was available and it doesnt exist, Dez doesnt even have a card in the whole Crown royale set of 2011.
Well, that's just dumb... What were they thinking???
(03-31-2012, 10:16 PM)superynaldo Wrote: [ -> ]Well, that's just dumb... What were they thinking???
I think they actually WERE thinking for once.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7