Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: can anyone see my post?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I posted in chibears 1/1 thread and it is not showing up... anyone have any ideas why it might not be showing up?
I don't see it either, but I do have a question for ya. Will you trade for anything other than Maualuga?
They are both there...

(03-31-2012, 07:59 PM)donbickle707 Wrote: [ -> ]so it may not be a 1/1 per say... but when I got to meet him and got him to autograph a few cards I got the idea to have him put 1/1 in the upper left corner of this card...

[Image: ReyMaualugaJerseyAuto.png]

well I posted this already somewhere... not sure where or if just glitched... but when I met Rey Maualuga I got him to autograph a few cards and got the bright idea to have put 1/1 on this card... I personally witnessed this card get numbered 1/1... and on the back it is numbered 64/99 from panini... I think this is my best 1/1 card

[Image: ReyMaualugaJerseyAuto.png]
why isnt my post showing up!!!!
I will... dallas cowboys
LOL Don't have any Cowboys either
THANK YOU!!!

(03-31-2012, 08:40 PM)all day baby Wrote: [ -> ]They are both there...
Cowboys are slim pickens, lol! Big Grin I see your posts btw.
(03-31-2012, 09:41 PM)jncdrew Wrote: [ -> ]Cowboys are slim pickens, lol! Big Grin I see your posts btw.
true that, and w.e cowboys I get goes to mr jncdrew over here lol
lol... Im not asking for cowboys cards... I am asking for Rey Maualuga cards... but I would consider a cowboys card in a trade
(03-31-2012, 09:43 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]true that, and w.e cowboys I get goes to mr jncdrew over here lol
Mine isn't there either... Weird...

[Image: df7b2338.jpg]
Pages: 1 2