Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I want to find 853 mini's before next Wednesday...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've spent a couple hours doing some accounting work and I'm 853 mini's shy of cracking 20,000 mini's. I had no idea I had gotten that far, I had estimated about 12,000 but it now sits at 19,147.
Here's a pic of the stuff that's mostly all my doubles:
[Image: DSCN0152.jpg]
Heading off to Florida and the Caribbean on vaca next Thurs, would love to find some lots for sale to reach my next collecting milestone.
That is outrageous...wow...I have a some mini's, and I hate mini's (except for players for my PC). But I'm going to assume you have all of the ones I do.
I have a Troy Tulowitzki sepia if you need it.
Are we talking just A&G or the private stick, gypsy queen, and Topps kimballs too? I have only a few A&G left but the rest I'd be happy to help you with what I have for next to nothing.
I just uploaded all my minis into my ORG this week if you'd like to take a peek and see if there's any you need.
I have a few that I'll send ya, 8-10 at most. Just hit me for shipping and they are yours
I have atleast 50 taking up space.
I have a buch I offered you the other week. I can't remember the number but I believe it was close to 200. I will see if I still have the PM and send you the offer again.
I have some. Added some 2011 Ginter.
Ho Lee Schitt. That collection is impressive.
Pages: 1 2