Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2008 SP Authentic Matt Forte Auto Patch FT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,
I have a mint version of the card in the title, #'ed to 999. I am looking for Packer autos and jerseys.

Please let me know if you are interested in the card and have anything to trade for it.

Thanks!
check me
(03-30-2012, 06:34 PM)xxbigjohn79xx Wrote: [ -> ]check me
You only have 2 packer base cards for trade in your org and nothing in your bucket. Did I miss something?
jennings contenders rc auto psa 9
(03-30-2012, 06:59 PM)xxbigjohn79xx Wrote: [ -> ]jennings contenders rc auto psa 9
Do you have a pic of it?
In my bucket under PC
i sent you an open offer on it that you have not responded to yet... I have quite a few packer auto/gu cards
(03-30-2012, 10:01 PM)brouwer63 Wrote: [ -> ]i sent you an open offer on it that you have not responded to yet... I have quite a few packer auto/gu cards
I'm sorry I did not reply sooner. I am looking for autos and jerseys of current players, so you don't have much for me.
(03-30-2012, 07:57 PM)xxbigjohn79xx Wrote: [ -> ]In my bucket under PC
I like the card, but the BV is about half that of the Forte
(03-30-2012, 10:41 PM)call_me_collin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry I did not reply sooner. I am looking for autos and jerseys of current players, so you don't have much for me.

I like the card, but the BV is about half that of the Forte
I know there are some Bears fans out there.
Do you have a scan?
Pages: 1 2