Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Card traded thanks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
card was moved today

[Image: 2008_JoeFlacco_Premier.jpg]

do you have a scan?
look above
Anyone else have interest
How much trade value are you looking for?
If you are looking for a BV type value, I'm looking for $250 bv taking 1-2 cards maybe 3 at absolute most

Sorry didn't know you couldn't post these book prices, must expect everyone to pay to look at them
(03-30-2012, 08:28 PM)Num1Monroefan Wrote: [ -> ]If you are looking for a BV type value, the /30 gold version books $150. Looking for $250 bv taking 1-2 cards maybe 3 at absolute most
I'm am so surprised that you haven't been banned yet. I'm not hating, but you have had so many threads deleted - and now you are posting book values.

Just read the rules. Either you don't care, or you don't care to learn.
(03-30-2012, 10:28 PM)ugameck Wrote: [ -> ]I'm am so surprised that you haven't been banned yet. I'm not hating, but you have had so many threads deleted - and now you are posting book values.

Just read the rules. Either you don't care, or you don't care to learn.

Get lost you bum........
Seriously? You just got this card in a trade?

You listed it on eBay on March 4th - a 30 day listing. You only have a few days left to get your asking price. Might as well spam some more.

Also - please don't PM me any more "go jump off a cliff" messages.
(03-30-2012, 10:39 PM)ugameck Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously? You just got this card in a trade?

You listed it on eBay on March 4th - a 30 day listing. You only have a few days left to get your asking price. Might as well spam some more.

Also - please don't PM me any more "go jump off a cliff" messages.
I edited a listing and took out my Rusty Smith 1/1 auto because I sold it and replaced it with this as its a good until cancelled BIN/BO post.
Pages: 1 2