Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: FAIR EXCHANGE?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got a Upper deck Kevin Garnett auto value at $100.00 that was not produced so I had to order a replacement. The replacement is an Exquisite Vince Carter card /225 Auto 30/59. My question is do you think it is a good replacement?
No kevin Garnett is a first ballot HOF. Vince carter is a great player, but hes not getting in hall. I would be ticked off at that.
Definitely not fair! KG Autos sell very well especially in Celtics Uni. Vince Carter does sell nearly as well.
(03-29-2012, 04:36 PM)pietroskim Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely not fair! KG Autos sell very well especially in Celtics Uni. Vince Carter does sell nearly as well.
I agree, I think if Vince was on a good or great team, He might sell better. I was stoked about getting a Garnett auto and was a bit disappointed I didn't get one but Vince Carter to me is almost as good.
I'd rather have the KG, but show scan when you get it.
Depending on what the Auto is. Is it a patch or anything like that?
(03-29-2012, 05:09 PM)lemas31 Wrote: [ -> ]Depending on what the Auto is. Is it a patch or anything like that?
Its just a buyback that originally wasn't auto'ed. sorry no scanner.
Slighly not Fair.. Exquisite then to sell for a Premium so if the KG isnt an Exquisite then it makes the Exchange not as bad..

To the Poster that says Vince isnt a HOF player.. I hate Vince and it pains me to say he will One day be Elected to the HOF. You have to remember its the Pro Basketball HOF and not the NBA HOF so his Olympics will be taken into consideration and the way i see it when he Leap Frogged F Wies in the Olympics he sealed all but seasled his faith as a HOF Player. He might nto be a 1st ballot(depends on his HOF Class) but he will get in.
(03-29-2012, 06:05 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Slighly not Fair.. Exquisite then to sell for a Premium so if the KG isnt an Exquisite then it makes the Exchange not as bad..

To the Poster that says Vince isnt a HOF player.. I hate Vince and it pains me to say he will One day be Elected to the HOF. You have to remember its the Pro Basketball HOF and not the NBA HOF so his Olympics will be taken into consideration and the way i see it when he Leap Frogged F Wies in the Olympics he sealed all but seasled his faith as a HOF Player. He might nto be a 1st ballot(depends on his HOF Class) but he will get in.
i dont see that happening, great player but being a great dunker and athlete doesnt make u a lock at the HOF. There are plenty of guys who played well in the olympics who are not HOF worthy.
[quote='rybowski97' pid='1962140' dateline='1333065477']

i dont see that happening, great player but being a great dunker and athlete doesnt make u a lock at the HOF. There are plenty of guys who played well in the olympics who are not HOF worthy.
[/I think Carter will eventually get into the Hall. His stats are far better than a player like Chris Mullins stats and He's in the H O F. just maybe not 1st Ballot.
Pages: 1 2