Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Question for Player collectors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do you guys set up your Organize for this? im trying to get my Lopez Brothers PC's back in there and not sure how i should go about it..

Should I put all there Cards into 1 Folder mark them as Wants then go one by one changing the ones i have to Haves or should i just go thru them 1 at a time putting them into a Folder?

How do you guys have your PC's Set up?
I did the same thing you mentioned for PC's...Add them all then go through and change the ones youve got.
Should i keep Brook and robin in one folder or Separate them?

if i separate them what do i do with the Dual cards that feature Both

LOL so many questions
I have separate folders for my glen davis wants vs my pc of him. You can do it either way all together or separate autos vs gu vs inserts vs parallels vs #d vs etc. I guess it depends how ocd you are in organizing your cards. I would separate the brothers and/or make a folder when both appear on same card.
Yup, add them all from the database to your organize. Follow them in the all items folder and make a folder for each player. Edit anything that needs to be edited.

My organize only has one item in it. I have it in the custom layout with raw grade, haves, trade away, trade for and comments sections.

The organize is cool looking now.
keep the comments coming
i just use photo bucket here is my Penny PC

http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb33...ollection/
I decided not to mess with most of that because my player collections are a bit finnicky (no idea if that's how you spell that, oh well!). I collect MJ and Mitch Richmond, but no MJs after his Bulls playing days unless I come across a mem or auto, and same for Richmond.

Would take forever to distinguish all that, so if I'm in a trade and checking somebody else's stuff, I open a second window if I need to double check my org as to whether I have something or not. I'm fortunate to have a very photographic memory, so I'd say 2/3 of the time I don't even need to double-check, particularly for the MJs. I often just know whether I have it or not.

I do have separate folders in my org for the two players, however. That's pretty much it though.

Probably 0 help, but that's what I do!
LOL everyone seems to do it a little differently
(03-27-2012, 06:40 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: [ -> ]LOL everyone seems to do it a little differently
Just remember that now you can print out your collection from the organize. This means you must be comfortable with your organize. You may use different folders or different layouts. You may leave any sections blank or fill every sections. The organize so so cool now.
Pages: 1 2