Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: $85 Paypal for last years parallels and Heritage SP's + Update Inserts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
$85 in there by 04/02/12. Looking for any parallels i.e. Cognac, Wallie black and blue border, Platinum parallels and I still need about 40 short prints from heritage *Ugh* + Update Inserts.

You can find what I'm missing in my org.
I only need a few Chrome. My org says I need a lot more than I do. I only need #'s 2, 8, 33, 55, and 195 plus vintage.
Thanks for lookin'
I have some parallels I think. Give me a look.
Check me for anything that you need, I have a bunch listed FT
(03-27-2012, 09:15 AM)Maumee29 Wrote: [ -> ]Check me for anything that you need, I have a bunch listed FT
Offer sent. Thanks.
(03-27-2012, 09:14 AM)jtraven42 Wrote: [ -> ]I have some parallels I think. Give me a look.
Didn't see much by way of 2011 topps parallels in your org.
hi. ck my org. have several heritage sp's. john
(03-27-2012, 09:12 AM)yodel215 Wrote: [ -> ]I have $36 in there now and will have $85 in there by 04/02/12. Looking for any parallels except cognac i.e. Wallie black and blue border, Platinum parallels and I still need about 40 short prints from heritage *Ugh*

You can find what I'm missing in my org.

We can make a partial deal now and finish the deal on said date. Or we can arrange something for payment on said date then make 1 shipment to save the hassle of shipping twice.

I will bump this thread on said date for those who may be interested in 1 deal (1 shipment). Thanks again.

Offer sent.

check me i will have some for trade and some that are not marked for trade but i can if you want.
I've got a bunch of the 2011 Heritage Chrome and Heritage Chrome refractors if you are interested - send an offer.

Thanks,

Ken
Thanks Guy's. I'll let you know as soon as I can. Trying to make a dollar out of fifteen cents so let me browse the numerous offers sent my way and see what's what. Thanks again, you guy's are super! Smile
You can give me a look. I know I have an extra Verlander SP.
Pages: 1 2