Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 Totally Certified...ahh, maybe my new fave!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I actually REALLY like the look of these cards... might be my favorite this year (although you can't really complain with buying two boxes of Contenders and hitting two Cam Newton autos)...anyways, here's the damage...and in my eyes, it's good damage! Big Grin

Just the hits and low #'d:
Totally Certified Blue DeAngelo Williams /199
Totally Certified Blue Ryan Torain /249
Piece of the game MJD /172
Heritage Collection Eddie George /249
Heritage Collection Jim Brown /249
Heritage Collection John Fuqua /249
Certified Future Ponder /499
Heritage Collection Prime Hayes /40
Gold Parallel Peyton Manning /25
Freshman Phenoms Blue Sigs Denarius Moore (for you Raida fans!)
Freshman FAbric Sign Red Jerrel Jernigan (hey, he's already got a ring)

And then the two Bombs! Smile

Totally Certified Signatures Darrelle Revis Gold /10!
Freshman Fabric Sign Red Mark Ingram /200! ($150 bv card?)...

All FT for AJ Green, Andy Dalton, and Von Miller stuff that I don't have... but will check orgs and buckets if you're interested in something.

Photobucket

Photobucket

what r ya looking for on the moore?
(03-26-2012, 12:11 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: [ -> ]what r ya looking for on the moore?
I like your little von miller collection you got going in that one picture... I can throw in some Taiwan's (single color JSYs), a tri-color McFadden (raiders colors), a Jim Otto patch I just got, maybe a willie brown jsy/auto... just hit the start trade link and let's get something going. I have lots o raiders stuff.
sorry bud.....thought i traded those to you...if not i know they were traded already...sorry.......anything else??
I like the A.J. Green Finest Blue Refractor listed in your org.
Nice hits bro. Wish I had something to trade for that Ingram.
Nice looking stuff! great jernigan hit. too bad its a redemption.
nice box, wish i had something for the Torrain. that is a nice looking product.
Those do look pretty sharp--especially the Heritage Collection. Nice stuff!
(03-26-2012, 09:35 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: [ -> ]Those do look pretty sharp--especially the Heritage Collection. Nice stuff!
agreed. i did the heritage set from threads and saw these the other day and am gonna do this one now. this ones a little bigger with 64 cards rather than 14 in threads.

usa - dont have much for trade bait but if you wanna work somethingon the nonprime heritage ones you have please lmk.
Pages: 1 2 3