Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 Totally Certified...ahh, maybe my new fave!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(03-26-2012, 03:59 PM)rgf17 Wrote: [ -> ]agreed. i did the heritage set from threads and saw these the other day and am gonna do this one now. this ones a little bigger with 64 cards rather than 14 in threads.

usa - dont have much for trade bait but if you wanna work somethingon the nonprime heritage ones you have please lmk.
Maybe could help ya out if ya need...
check me for the bob hayes please. thanks
(03-26-2012, 09:35 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: [ -> ]Those do look pretty sharp--especially the Heritage Collection. Nice stuff!
I was gonna say the same thing. Might have to try and do the set. It's got what I like - shiny, great players, shiny. Smile
check me for that hayes plz
I want that Revis SO BAD
(03-26-2012, 06:42 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe could help ya out if ya need...
You'll need to help him... I didn't see anything I would like.
Nice Ingram and I love that Revis!!! These remind me of the Zenith cards from a few years back. Absolutely love them.
(03-27-2012, 10:54 PM)usafshelland Wrote: [ -> ]You'll need to help him... I didn't see anything I would like.
Lol...I'm sure we could work a 3 way trade.....Smile
I like that Marino/Montana dual relic... for all 3?
(03-27-2012, 06:12 PM)BauerNYJ Wrote: [ -> ]I want that Revis SO BAD
TC Demarco Murray Auto for Revis /10? LMK.
(03-26-2012, 08:37 PM)younglover Wrote: [ -> ]I was gonna say the same thing. Might have to try and do the set. It's got what I like - shiny, great players, shiny. Smile

LOL!!! Sometimes we're easy to please, aren't we younglover?? Wink
Pages: 1 2 3