Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2002-03 Topps Chrome # Box Break 1 Hobby 2 Retail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Busted these last week to see if I can close my gap on the refractors set I'm working on. Did pretty good and getting some I needed. Also got a Good MJ Refractor. If anyone got any refractors I need let me know. My need list is in my Org.. Still working on adding the extras to my org. Also got a bunch of RC's and base if anyone is working on the set...

[Image: 2002-03ToppsChromeBreak1.jpg]

[Image: 2002-03ToppsChromeBreak2.jpg]

[Image: 2002-03ToppsChromeBreak3.jpg]

[Image: 2002-03ToppsChromeBreak4.jpg]

[Image: 2002-03ToppsChromeBreak5.jpg]

[Image: 2002-03ToppsChromeBreak6.jpg]

[Image: 2002-03ToppsChromeBreak7.jpg]

[Image: 2002-03ToppsChromeBreak8.jpg]

We need to meet up at the national some year with like $1k each to bust wax cause we bust so much similar stuff!

Saw the 97-98 Stadium Club thread as well. I think that's going to be my next purchase in the old school realm, largely because I have none of the MJs or Richmonds aside from the base.

I stay away from his Wizards-year stuff, but if I don't hit that MJ insert from the stadium club break I'll need it!
(03-25-2012, 05:55 PM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]We need to meet up at the national some year with like $1k each to bust wax cause we bust so much similar stuff!

Saw the 97-98 Stadium Club thread as well. I think that's going to be my next purchase in the old school realm, largely because I have none of the MJs or Richmonds aside from the base.

I stay away from his Wizards-year stuff, but if I don't hit that MJ insert from the stadium club break I'll need it!
Sounds good. But I doubt I'll ever have 1k to spend.. I'll start adding all the mitch cards I have so we can get our trade moving..
Is the Jordan White the refractor? If so, send me a price on how much you would sell it for. Thanks!
(03-25-2012, 06:26 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: [ -> ]Is the Jordan White the refractor? If so, send me a price on how much you would sell it for. Thanks!
Sent you a PM..
nice MJ and kobe Refs man
(03-25-2012, 07:23 PM)aarhart1985 Wrote: [ -> ]nice MJ and kobe Refs man
Thanks..
(03-25-2012, 06:20 PM)kct1 Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds good. But I doubt I'll ever have 1k to spend.. I'll start adding all the mitch cards I have so we can get our trade moving..
'Preciate it! No rush I've got a busy couple of days coming up anyhow. Won't have much time to sit down and go through stuff again until Tuesday night in all likelihood. If you pulled any Mitches from this product I could probably use it as well. Thanks again!
that's a cool break.. .like that coast to coast Kobe.. I didn't collect that year, so this gave me a chance to look at what I missed out on..