Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 Topps Value Box ----- 1 of 1 anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wally-World is clearing out last year's product, this one was 25% off. 5 packs of 2011 Update, 1 hobby pack of Bowman Chrome, 1 Bryce Harper refractor, and 1 Diamond Giveaway (Youkilis).

Out of the Update packs came 2 Kimball's Hornsby and Fisk, 1 gold Stutes, 1 Diamond Giveaway Adrian Gonzalez, 1 Topps Town Kemp, 1 Diamond Anniversary Schierholtz, and 1 Cognac Hank Aaron SP.

I opened the Bowman Chrome pack and saw the card on the bottom was gold and sparkley, but didn't look at it right away. Flipped through the cards on top - nothing great - then looked at the gold card. It is extremely sparkley - much more than a diamond anniversary card. I had to shift it in the light a couple of times to see what the players name was because I didn't recognize him by the picture. Sweet! Mark Trumbo. Is it serial numbered? Flipped it over. Jaw dropped - 1 of 1! This is the first 1 of 1 that I have pulled and I am so psyched!

2011 Bowman Chrome Gold Canary Diamond Mark Trumbo 1/1

[Image: trumbo.jpg][Image: trumbo1.jpg]

WOW!! That is sweet MOJO! Nice picking! Congrats..
Wow...these value boxes...I must go buy some today. People are getting crazy hits out of them.
Sweet pull
Very nice! Congrats!
is it for trade?
Very nice, I pulled a Red Refeactor auto out of one of those boxes (bowman chrome).
nice 1/1
Nice hit, I don't even know how people can put a value on these things when the price is N/A in the book. My eyes are hurting when I see some of the prices on the bay on these things.

Congrats again on the hit!!
sweet stuff congrats bro!
Pages: 1 2