Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: LCS Stuff 3/24/2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went to the ol' LCS today and didn't plan on spending much money, but, well, that went out the window. I ended up buying 12 packs of Heritage, and I did all right, I guess.

I snagged SPs of Chris Young (Dbacks), Yunel Escobar, Barry Zito, and David Ortiz.

I also got three "flashbacks" inserts of MLK Jr, Koufax, and Alcatraz, a Kose Bautista sticker, and a New Age Performers insert of Lincecum.

The box's ad panel is of Ryan Dempster, Carlos Quentin, and 2012 Rookie Stars (Lombardozzi, Florimon, Dominguez, and Mesoraco).

When I got home, I discovered an "image swap" SP of Miguel Cabrera and an error variation of Mike Stanton.

While there, I also picked up a couple cards I won in their weekly auction last week, including a 2003 UD USA Baseball jersey/auto of Micah Owings /350 (which I like a lot), and a 2002 Donruss Classics Randy Johnson patch (three colors: gold, white, and purple) /400 which is BEAUTIFUL! When I find a decent camera to take photos I'll post a picture.

Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Brad Ziegler's charity, Pastime for Patriots, was also having a signing there today, which I volunteered to help with, so I was able to get a baseball signed by Tyler Skaggs, Brad Ziegler, Patrick Corbin, Craig Breslow, and Trevor Cahill (all starting and relief pitchers for the DBacks).

So yeah, I think I did okay and had some fun. It was hot out but I think it was worth it!
Congrats! Is the Cabrera ft?
(03-24-2012, 11:11 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats! Is the Cabrera ft?
I'm kind of taking a break from trading for a bit unless I can get something good of Mark Reynolds. Gets expensive, you know, and I shouldn't have overspent today in the first place! Big Grin

So I need to wait until I get a little more spending money, and then I'll have all this Heritage stuff marked for trade.
not a problemSmile