Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Gold Standard 2 box break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are two boxes of gold standard i got last week,

Box #1

[Image: SCAN0050.jpg]

Kevin durant base

Joakin Naoh Base Auto 75/99

Robert Horry champions matreials 123/299

Lamarcus Aldridge Patch auto 147/199

Javale mcgee Gold crowns Auto Patch 112/199

Kevin Durant Gold mining Materials 072/299

Box #2 =) Duncan

[Image: SCAN0048.jpg]

Tim Duncan Champions 14kt gold 6/8 =)

Kevin Durant gold crowns Materials 25/249

Monta Ellis Gold bars prime materials 21/25

Tyler hansboro Base auto 3/199

Larry sanders Base Auto 54/299

Any ideas what the Tim duncan could sell for?

Best Regards

Wow...VERY nice hit on the Duncan. Sweet-looking Ellis patch too. You could probably pull a C-note out of the Duncan, maybe a touch more to the right collector.

You're swarming the box break forum man...but we love it! Just don't blow all your $ haha.
Im thinking you can get anywhere from $25-$50
(03-24-2012, 05:10 PM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]Wow...VERY nice hit on the Duncan. Sweet-looking Ellis patch too. You could probably pull a C-note out of the Duncan, maybe a touch more to the right collector.

You're swarming the box break forum man...but we love it! Just don't blow all your $ haha.
Thanks man, awsomeness! And ya i know, i opened alot of stuff and wanted to put it out there , im done for a while though deffinetly saving the $ now haha.
(03-24-2012, 06:25 PM)hoodauction Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks man, awsomeness! And ya i know, i opened alot of stuff and wanted to put it out there , im done for a while though deffinetly saving the $ now haha.
It's addicting buddy we all understand! Incidentally you might want to get ahold of taffster74 directly about that LaMarcus Aldridge whenever you start trading/selling on here he is a big collector.
Hansbrough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol I want , I want.
Very nice Hardaway.
nice breaks!! is the noah for trade?
WOW...nice autos...like the DUrant, Noah, Sanders and Rodrique autos...check me if they are for trade. Thanks!
Thanks everyone, im gunna hold on to all of them for now if i decide to part with any ill let ya know.