Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1957 pickups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here are some cards from '57 that I picked up. Will be getting more in about a month. I also got many commons, with the commons being in Ex or better condition. The Clemente will be available for trade later on, since I already have one. The rest will be PC.
[Image: scan0009-2.jpg]
[Image: scan0010-6.jpg]
They look very nice.
Where are all the stars????

Jk. Very nice pickups!!
One of my very favorite sets , that middle series can be tougher to find. I think the Brooks is in there.
Photobucket
Thanks for the comments. Will be getting more in a few weeks. At the end of getting all the cards, I will be missing about 15 to complete the set. Sadly, Mantle and Brooks Robinson will be a few of the ones I will be missing. Still I got a great deal and I am in no rush to pick the remaining cards to finish the set.
I'm interested in trading for the Clemente.
Nice additions!
I checked your organize. I saw a few of '67 topps that I could use for my set. Will keep looking to send you an offer.
(03-26-2012, 10:18 AM)jtraven42 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm interested in trading for the Clemente.

Thanks.
(03-26-2012, 04:19 PM)gangstippie Wrote: [ -> ]Nice additions!
(03-26-2012, 08:09 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: [ -> ]I checked your organize. I saw a few of '67 topps that I could use for my set. Will keep looking to send you an offer.

Thanks.
Sounds good. If you need any Topps set fillers from 1981 or newer, I haven't updated those in my ORG yet. Please feel free to start a trade, that way I can give you priority on those 67's and set them aside for you.
Pages: 1 2