Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Totally Certified and Hit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Gotta be some kind of interest in these???

466/499
[Image: e59bab94.jpg]

23/49
[Image: c23b842c.jpg]

[Image: a6c7c0b2.jpg]

03/30 Especially this guy::::
[Image: b39c7f7a.jpg]

1/1
[Image: 4dc89835.jpg]

Sage:
[Image: 8c1e039e.jpg]

[Image: 9d0726ff.jpg]
Sweet Doug Flutie. Never been much of a cowboys fan but Dez Bryant auto is pretty nice.
The 1/1 was the first one I have ever pulled too, you would never think it the way it looks. Yeah the Dez is pretty sweet. Flutie is dirty too I liked that. Every dang box has a redemption... with Panini's redemption history eh kind of scares me.
(03-23-2012, 08:43 PM)mercier2002 Wrote: [ -> ]The 1/1 was the first one I have ever pulled too, you would never think it the way it looks. Yeah the Dez is pretty sweet. Flutie is dirty too I liked that. Every dang box has a redemption... with Panini's redemption history eh kind of scares me.
I know about their redemption history, i've been battling them since Febuary 2010 on a card, that is in stock and they claimed to have mailed it to me last August, yet no package.

I dont know how it is in football but the totally certified blacks in basketball sell like crazy, autographed or not.
I will take that Dez off your hands. Nice Flutie Flakess too! Smile
Sweet pulls....especially the 1/1.....congrats
I like the Harper if you want to get rid of the redemption.
(03-24-2012, 05:47 PM)gamblersheaven Wrote: [ -> ]I like the Harper if you want to get rid of the redemption.
Most likely will.
Nice Dez Bryant! Not bad with hit. How come everyone but me does well lol
Pages: 1 2