Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 10-11 glen rice prime patch auto 2/5 ft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
looking for anything that catches my eye, priority goes to high end greg monroe, cousins and turner
[Image: IMG_20120322_162042.jpg]
Sick Card man
Thanks
sweet card... on-card or sticker? can't really tell... I got to check out the other Absolute Heroes.. those are cool cards. never really checked out Absolute too much..
(03-22-2012, 08:52 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: [ -> ]sweet card... on-card or sticker? can't really tell... I got to check out the other Absolute Heroes.. those are cool cards. never really checked out Absolute too much..
its a sticker
this exact card is up on ebay right now, just making sure someone hasnt stolen your pic. sweet card.
(03-23-2012, 09:58 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: [ -> ]this exact card is up on ebay right now, just making sure someone hasnt stolen your pic. sweet card.
that's nice of you ping. it is always nice to see you helping someone. i agree, sweet card.
(03-23-2012, 10:02 AM)filamuraireborn Wrote: [ -> ]that's nice of you ping. it is always nice to see you helping someone. i agree, sweet card.
lol fila, i always try helping people, sometimes an inappropriate comment may slip through, lol, but i apologized and its water under the bridge.
(03-23-2012, 12:03 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: [ -> ]lol fila, i always try helping people, sometimes an inappropriate comment may slip through, lol, but i apologized and its water under the bridge.
yup, let it flow away, make it a learning experience, move on and make better decisions before posting. hats off to you and to her because she also asked for an apology. peace out Smile