Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: More time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since my new phone automatically uploads to photobucket, its much easier to post my maildays and such. So I thought I would tryto catch up some. The Class acts is the refractor and the Sticky Fingers is the foil.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
Nice MJ's. Other cards are nice too especially the patches.
those are some cool cards... I remember Tyrus Thomas cards used to be high value... wasn't his Ultimate RC more than Brandon Roy for awhile? I love those large exquisite patch cards...

Like that MJ & Stockton card you got.. thanks for sharing.
Dang you got a Bismack!!!! oh yea the Lawson looks really good too.
Actually, I have one /50 and 2 of the base autos. So I got 3 Bismacks. Thats the Lawson we talked about if you still want to work something out. Although I have become quite the Lawson fan this season. I thought I had a Cam auto up there but I couldnt find it. I did just edit with a Steve Smith auto/jersey.
Well just trade me one of the base ones lol Tongue . Lawson is so fun to watch and for a guard thats 6 foot he's always getting 5 and 6 rebounds a game.That Smitty is nice too lol I dont have any of his stuff,its always expensive!

(03-22-2012, 12:57 AM)quavis Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I have one /50 and 2 of the base autos. So I got 3 Bismacks. Thats the Lawson we talked about if you still want to work something out. Although I have become quite the Lawson fan this season. I thought I had a Cam auto up there but I couldnt find it. I did just edit with a Steve Smith auto/jersey.
Jordan's are sweet
STOP PICKING UP MJ's I NEED!! Just kidding man. Love that Class Acts refractor.
(03-22-2012, 10:49 AM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]STOP PICKING UP MJ's I NEED!! Just kidding man. Love that Class Acts refractor.
haha. which ones you need?
im not married to any of them.
(03-22-2012, 11:02 AM)quavis Wrote: [ -> ]haha. which ones you need?
im not married to any of them.
Need that one and that triple diamond you posted in your other thread. Love the Sticky Fingers insert. Pulled that one when I was a kid. Made my week haha.
Pages: 1 2