Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Tebow to the Jets and Saints Coaches Suspended
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This will be a very interesting year...

Manning is a Bronco
Tebow is a Jet
and Saints are without their coaches...
Looks like hes just a package quarterback now.I wonder why Jacksonville didnt give up a 4th round pick.Serious cheapos if they coudnt give up a 4th round pick to sell tons of jerseys and tickets.
no sean payton all next year....FML
I hope Sanchez gets further down the depth chart. There are some guys who just piss me off, and Mark is one of them. I hope Tebow is the starter, but I doubt it after the 3 year 40.5 million bonus they just gave him.
this is just nuts. I feel bad for you Saints fans. Brees will now hold out, you guys will release him he wont be back
Gabbert is their QB of the future no sense for them to bring someone else in
damn you jets. damn you......
Holy Hit Batman!!! Gregg Williams is suspended indefinitely from the NFL! That is really shocking. I AM glad the NFL took this seriously, but I'm surprised at how severe the punishment is.
This is a wild and crazy day.
(03-21-2012, 12:31 PM)all day baby Wrote: [ -> ]Holy Hit Batman!!! Gregg Williams is suspended indefinitely from the NFL! That is really shocking. I AM glad the NFL took this seriouslym but I'm surprised at how severe the punishment is.
Well this way itll never happen again, got made an example of
Pages: 1 2 3