Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1 Box 11/12 Panini Preferred
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hmmm, not so hot... but hey, I'm consistently mediocre with my box breaks! : P

[Image: Preferred.jpg]
Not so hot... Hmmm... I see two reds, don't include the serial numbers, and I think you did okay. Congrats on the box break. How much is it?
Oh, I just put what they were numbered too, not the actual #s. I guess aside from the booklet, didn't get a real good auto, is all!
(03-21-2012, 10:02 AM)htowntigger Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I just put what they were numbered too, not the actual #s. I guess aside from the booklet, didn't get a real good auto, is all!
I meant the reds are hot, heheheh (Hilton ringing). The numbers on autos are not my thing, that is why I said don't include the SN's. By the way, how much did the box cost? Thanks.
Oh, ha ha, gotcha! I paid $200 at my LCS. I always get the box before or after the one with the big hit! : P
(03-21-2012, 10:33 AM)htowntigger Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, ha ha, gotcha! I paid $200 at my LCS. I always get the box before or after the one with the big hit! : P
Thanks.
I'm surprised you booklet is not a prime booklet if it is /25... It's definitely nice tho
I think I know someone drooling over the Dantley
(03-21-2012, 11:00 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: [ -> ]I think I know someone drooling over the Dantley
Silencio seƱor. I don't drool over anything. Smile
(03-21-2012, 10:58 AM)MannyEsco Wrote: [ -> ]I'm surprised you booklet is not a prime booklet if it is /25... It's definitely nice tho
I was thinking the same thing. Short-printed booklet should bring some nice sv or be great trade bait though.
Pages: 1 2