Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Info Needed Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was walking around Walmart when I decided to hit up the cards. I never buy those random pack boxes, but they had some 20 random pack boxes on sale for $10.98, so I grabbed one. Nothing special until this:

Photobucket

Only problem is that I can't find this card on any checklist of 2007 Sweet Spot. He has a Rookie auto and several dual auto's, but can't find this one. Help from anyone would be appreciated.
No help here but nice card.
Check the bay to see what anything similar has been selling for...Sweeney isn't huge so I am guessing its not a high $$$ item...nice pull though
I have looked around the bay and have only found his RC auto out of the set. Guess I will have to just keep looking.
here is one from the same year but it's a ball instead of glove and it's #'d to 299 so you figure probably $20 maybe $25 for the one you have.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-UD-Sweet-Sp...500wt_1202
If you want to sell it I would go lower..that one is listed at 15 probably isn't selling anytime soon..I would list yours in the 10-15 range because it is Ryan Sweeney and not someone better