Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: How it feels to be a Phins fan right now...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: sadphins5.jpg]

[Image: sadphins4.jpg]

[Image: sadphins3.jpg]

[Image: sadphins2.jpg]

[Image: Sadphins1.jpg]
Sorry man I'd feel for ya but I just cant reach......j/k lol Trust me Im a Skins Fan I do know a little something
(03-19-2012, 08:15 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry man I'd feel for ya but I just cant reach......j/k lol Trust me Im a Skins Fan I do know a little something
agreed
Even though theyre the dolphins, i still feel bad for ya Wink dont worry man think Barkley
Whats the big deal? Once the offense got in sync, Matt Moore led the team to finish 6-3. The defense is solid. Bell just turned 34, so its not like he was on the way up in the league. At least the Fins are trying.
(03-19-2012, 08:16 PM)patsfan129 Wrote: [ -> ]Even though theyre the dolphins, i still feel bad for ya Wink dont worry man think Barkley
I would love to get Barkley, but I def can't deal with a 2-3 win season.
lol you cant really help but laugh.I'm so glad we have great ownership.We cut all of our known players two years ago,the fans spoke up loudly and then last year we spent money to make our team competitive again and we were.
(03-19-2012, 08:21 PM)JeffreyAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to get Barkley, but I def can't deal with a 2-3 win season.
no pain no gain
As a Bengals fan I can tell you that no team stays bad forever just as no team stays good forever.

I've been a Detroit Lions fan my whole life.

Thanks for playing, everybody, and I both accept and appreciate the trophy.
Pages: 1 2 3