Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: anyone know the length of panini's nhl license?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just wondering what the status of this is...
i realize that upper deck had a 5 yr one starting in 05-06, but since, ive never heard anything about the length of the current agreements going forward...
kinda curious if anyone knows what we are in for in the near future?
(03-19-2012, 06:38 PM)shotsavereboundscore Wrote: [ -> ]just wondering what the status of this is...
i realize that upper deck had a 5 yr one starting in 05-06, but since, ive never heard anything about the length of the current agreements going forward...
kinda curious if anyone knows what we are in for in the near future?
I believe they are both for 5 years beginning in 2010-11.

Upper deck probably will not make it that long though.......
we see what happens
no one knows whats going on i hope they both keep going as it makes for a good competition
If they both keep annoying their customers, it might be a shorter time frame.
(03-19-2012, 09:37 PM)dam1057 Wrote: [ -> ]If they both keep annoying their customers, it might be a shorter time frame.
Then what? Honestly it is not that hard of a concept. If they were 10% of Apple in terms of how to treat a customer, I think we would all be happy. Listen to who purchases your products, make an honest profit and do not hose your customers with $12 worth of recoup on a $110.00 box. Simple to me.
i still am holding out hope that topps makes it back in...
(03-20-2012, 04:29 PM)shotsavereboundscore Wrote: [ -> ]i still am holding out hope that topps makes it back in...
Maybe if Topps Buys Upper Deck.
ya we need some competition as buyers, going to one company even if that company makes outstanding affordable product just takes away from the ooohsss and awwwws from different companies cards, I say everyone gets back in the game and then we can see what would happen
i agree 100% with the last comment