Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 3 Packs of Bowman Chrome and 1 Big hit!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Up to date my biggest card hit was a 2009-10 Ice Matt Duchene, this may surpass it.

[Image: IMAG0096-1.jpg]
Congrats!!!!!!!!
That's a great hit and should come back fairly quick as he's already signed all of his Chrome cards, definitely will bring you some nice change if you decide to sell.
I only collect 4 players, (Bonds, Ortiz, A-Gone, Ellsbury) thus..this is already on my ebay page...someone just offered me $975...wow...I'm not use to this.
nice hit!
(03-17-2012, 04:52 PM)homerunhitter32 Wrote: [ -> ]I only collect 4 players, (Bonds, Ortiz, A-Gone, Ellsbury) thus..this is already on my ebay page...someone just offered me $975...wow...I'm not use to this.
Nice! Congrats on the hit.
Congrats!
(03-17-2012, 04:52 PM)homerunhitter32 Wrote: [ -> ]I only collect 4 players, (Bonds, Ortiz, A-Gone, Ellsbury) thus..this is already on my ebay page...someone just offered me $975...wow...I'm not use to this.
Take the cash! lol Congrats man!
take the money and run.....Smile
I decided to let it ride, have a feeling it may actually surpass that offer....after 1 full day its just shy of $300 in bids with 46 watchers...man I wish Brett Lawrie was one I collected. Thanks for the kind words gents.
Pages: 1 2