Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Hidden Treasure Found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I stopped Collecting about a Year ago i put a bunch of cards in boxes and didnt realize what i had.. I knew i had some 10-11 Card and thought Maybe i might have a Lin Rookie or something so i pulled them out and Started Looking threw them No Lins but i found 7 GU and 1 Auto i totally forgot about. Nothing Special but some Decent Trade Bait cards for when I decide to start Trading again..

Then i Found a little Treasure when i found some 08-09 Star Quest cards i remember i pulled these all out of 2 Blaster if im not mistake I think they would have been considered "Hot" boxes..

Here they are.

Common
[Image: Cards1003-1.jpg]

UnCommom
[Image: Cards1005-1.jpg]

Rare
[Image: Cards1004-1.jpg]

Super Rare 1
[Image: Cards1006.jpg]

Super Rare 2
[Image: Cards1007.jpg]

Ultra Rare 1
[Image: Cards1001-2.jpg]

Ultra Rare 2
[Image: Cards1002-2.jpg]

Majestic
[Image: Cards1008.jpg]

Kobe , Bird and Jordan 1 once again
[Image: Cards1009.jpg]

Thanx for Looking

holy crap awesome find! Several people on here are going for that entire insert set so you will find plenty of suitors!
(03-16-2012, 09:06 PM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]holy crap awesome find! Several people on here are going for that entire insert set so you will find plenty of suitors!
Glad you posted one of the the GU i found was a Mitch Richmond 10-11 Donruss Jersey Kings /299 if you need it ill put it aside for you and when im ready to trade we will figure something out.
Nice cards. Why do cards look so good when they are together? My eyes are just glued at the scans.
Boy I could use alot of those starquest, if your looking to trade, I also might be able to get some cash if you can't find anything. I'm mostly interested in The black MJ and Kobe
Nice finds!! Interested in those Kobe's if they are for trade..
Really great find, I hope that I can do that one day...
Interested in the black Erving when you start trading. Thanks, and plmk.
wish i could go back into my cards and come out with some nice cards llike that lol
(03-20-2012, 08:30 PM)afff Wrote: [ -> ]wish i could go back into my cards and come out with some nice cards llike that lol
+1 Every time I go through my stuff, I feel like I dont have as much quality or quantity that I had the time before. Even though it keeps growing and getting more expensive....