Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Not One, Not Two, Not Three, Not Four, Not Even Five Sticks! GU and Auto Extravaganza
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well here I am, back from a short absence from message board posting. After this week's amazing mail, there was no choice but to show everything that I had gathered.

Let us begin, because there is A LOT to show!

First of all, my second ever TTM success, David Aebischer:

[Image: aebischerttm.jpg]

Second is a team-autographed non-game used Hartford Whalers stick. The following names have been identified by me, only one signature has not been identified: McCrimmon, Kucera, Pronger, Featherstone, Glynn, O'Neill, Janssens, Kron, Reese, Cassels, Godynyuk, Ranheim, Emerson, Rice, Carson, Wesley, Burke (The unidentified player is the one with the sticker above it):

[Image: whalersautod.jpg]

[Image: whalersautod2.jpg]

[Image: whalersautod3.jpg]

[Image: whalersautod4.jpg]

[Image: whalersautod5.jpg]

Next up is a team autographed Anaheim Mighty Ducks non-GU stick. The following names are on it, 3 are unidentified autos: Ladocour, Karpa, Rucchin, Dollas, J. Sacco, D. Sacco, Tverdovsky, Sillinger, McSween, Van Allen, Kilger, Mikulchik, York (x2), Valk, Karpov, Kariya, Shtalenkov, Holan:

[Image: ducksauto1.jpg]

[Image: ducksauto2.jpg]

[Image: ducksauto3.jpg]

[Image: ducksauto4.jpg]

[Image: ducksauto5.jpg]

Next up is a game-issued Jeff Hackett stick that has been autographed by a large portion of the 1991-92 San Jose Sharks. Too many obscure players, but these are the names that I could identify (many unidentifiable autos remain): Whitney, Anderson, Garpenlov, Macleod, More, Hayward, Sullivan, Williams, Wilkinson, Snuggerud, Falloon, Barber, Fenton, Mullen, Bozek, Colman, Kisio:

[Image: hacketsharksautod.jpg]

[Image: hackettsharksblade.jpg]

[Image: hacketsharksautodshaft.jpg]

[Image: hackettsharksautodname.jpg]

Now we get into the more fun stuff, the realy game-used stuff. Let's start simply, a 2002-03 Stanley Cup Final Game 5 used puck:

[Image: 03cupfinalpuckf.jpg]

[Image: 03cupfinalpuckb.jpg]

Next up, we have a John Vanbiesbrouck game-used New Jersey Devils stick. He only ever played nine games for the team over two seasons so this is a fairly uncommon item:

[Image: vanbiesbrouckstkdevils.jpg]

[Image: vanbiesbrouckstkdevilsblade.jpg]

[Image: vanbiesbrouckstkdevilsname.jpg]

Next we have a Carolina Hurricanes game-used stick of Tom Barrasso:

[Image: barrassostick.jpg]

[Image: barrassostickblade.jpg]

[Image: barrassostickauto.jpg]

[Image: barrassostickname.jpg]

[Image: barrassostickknob.jpg]
And finally, with a username like IrbeFan4Life, a game-used mailday cannot be complete without another Arturs Irbe stick. This stick is autographed and is from a November 20, 1999 match-up with the Dallas Stars where Irbe and the Canes won 1-0:

[Image: irbestick3real.jpg]

[Image: irbestick3wear.jpg]

[Image: irbestick3blade.jpg]

[Image: irbestick3name.jpg]

And, believe it or not, two more sticks were due to arrive today, but the geniuses at UPS deliver only at times when people are at work and never attempt in the morning or afternoon. The last two sticks will be posted sometime next week, until then, enjoy this show and tell extravaganza!
Bruce............ABSOLUTELY AMAZING PICKUP POST!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!

Sorry that UPS and you couldnt connect!! I hate that....but then again...I know you wouldnt want them to just leave them on the door step for the taking and subjected to the Canadian Elements!

Thanks for the awesome show!!! Marvelous additions to your up and coming addiction......your getting closer to needing to go to some sort of REHAB as well...... maybe we could go together!!! Smile

Wow Bruce ......just wow!!!! AMAZING......LOVE the GU goalie sticks
That is one fancy lumber collection. Simply amazing.
just insane pick ups!!!!!!!!!

by the way I sent you a pm on the other site but Indy beat me to it to help you ID the Whaler
Wow, that is one sick mail post!

Keep of the amazing collection.
Thanks a lot for all of the comments everyone. Also a big thanks goes out to the two people on HI (JJ, you are on of them) and one person on CNC who helped me identify the last Whalers auto as being Andrei Nikolishin.
nice post and PC pick ups