Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Not too bad I guess. Opened some Panini Preferred today...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The booklet is 10/25, pretty sick patches...

[Image: Basketball1.jpg]

and a Greg Monroe auto

[Image: Basketball2.jpg]

Wouldn't mind trading, but I'm not paying the 20 right now. If you want them...you get the idea. lol Thanks!
that bad, were the other two auto's that bad.
Pull any Kyrie Irving's? Oh wait, there is none....
Just chose the book and 1 pack...200 for the whole box is a little high for me right now..added the book to the bay. See what happens I guess.

I saw a couple in the 50 and 60 dollar range so far with time to kill. It should get the money it cost for one pack back into the pocket. 54 bucks a pack incase the question gets asked which I'm sure it would have..lol
I cant believe they included Oden.. Nice that you pulled a prime patch booklet though. And Monroe is a beast!
Surprised they broke a box to sell the single packs.. I liked the designs, but huge check list & all those different print runs kills it for me. the books are cool.. wish a few were signed. I am going to be finishing opening up my Preferred this weekend. Supposed to Rain in San Diego.. so gives me something to do..

[Image: RC_WALL_JERMEYLIN.jpg]
Jeremy Lin & John Wall booklet
(03-16-2012, 07:57 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: [ -> ]Surprised they broke a box to sell the single packs.. I liked the designs, but huge check list & all those different print runs kills it for me. the books are cool.. wish a few were signed. I am going to be finishing opening up my Preferred this weekend. Supposed to Rain in San Diego.. so gives me something to do..

Jeremy Lin & John Wall booklet
i think it is a great idea to sell individual packs. Smile 1 card per pack equals no business for pack searchers. i think...
Whatever Xstreaminsanity offers you for the Greg Monroe Auto, I will double it Wink
Boy I have a feeling collecting monroe is going to start to get expensive Sad
Still not sure if I like this product or not...
Pages: 1 2 3