Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Sidney Crosby On Card Auto Possibly FT. Any Interest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone just trying to see what kind of interest may be out there for this 2011 UD Goodwin Champions Sidney Crosby auto. Obviously it's worth keeping but if I could get say a Steve Stamkos "true" rc/auto (or parallel of one) I would trade it for sure. I would also possibly consider a nice on card auto of Mario Lemieux or Steve Yzerman but a Stamkos would be ideal.

That's about all for hockey but I am also looking for superstar "true" rc autos from other sports especially Drew Brees, Ben Roethlisberger, Eli Manning, Matt Kemp, Blake Griffin, Russell Westbrook, Kevin Love, Dwyane Wade, and Dwight Howard among many others. Here's a scan, please leave a comment or send me an offer if interested and if you have something you think I'd like leave a pic if possible. Thanks very much for the look and I will be going out of town this weekend until Sunday or possibly Monday so just a heads up there. Just trying to guage some interest (if any!) in the meantime.

[Image: crosbyauto.jpg]
Interested in the card. PCMO and bucket and LMK...thanks!
sigh... I'm logging off now...
i would definetely be interested...have a look at my organize you never know what you might find in there...
I have a high end lemieux and Yzerman. Both are platinum players club.
If you are interested I have this Griffin auto.

[Image: IMG-20111020-00095.jpg]
very interested. PCMB and organize for the card. Thanks!