Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1 box of Tribute and 2 Tier One boxes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(03-15-2012, 04:55 PM)wibs13 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, just gotta hope he does well. It's a sweet hit, though.
yeah, i wish i knew how sweet it was before i redeemed it. If he gets off to a fast start i should be ok though, def gonna sell it if its still up there in price. Maybe topps will actually send 1 redemption on time for once , prob not though
LOL when i looked at your original post john and you said that you did ok on the break i was like WTF ??? The darvish is probably like a 10 Case hit if not more. Probably one of the top 3 hits in the product. Oh well hopefully he is doing awesome when you get it and you can sell it for 5 grand !
(03-16-2012, 08:32 AM)jrod1022 Wrote: [ -> ]LOL when i looked at your original post john and you said that you did ok on the break i was like WTF ??? The darvish is probably like a 10 Case hit if not more. Probably one of the top 3 hits in the product. Oh well hopefully he is doing awesome when you get it and you can sell it for 5 grand !
I REALLY should've done some research before i redeemed it lol...i just figured it would be like a hundred dollar card...i was thinking hes gonna suck anyway but i just became his biggest fan Smile
/facepalm
DUDE!
RESEARCH! you could have paid off your CAR!
John if the hellickson was the pack ht it should ave been encased. Dumb I agree but the main hit in each is encased.
(03-15-2012, 04:27 PM)john1580 Wrote: [ -> ]I redeemed the darvish...ddnt know that these were selling on the bay for 2 grand...wtf is that about ? Some titles say they are /25 , i dnt see anything that says that, is that true ?
the lininsanity of baseball maybe.....Smile
Nice pulls.
Nice pulls I really Like the Gehrig game used. Good Breaks
they have to put the redemptions in cases otherwise people would know which packs had redemptions.
I'd love to get the Albert Belle off you John.
Pages: 1 2 3