Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2009-10 Upper Deck Box Break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Only just started collecting again after 8 years XD.

got most standard set and rookies , not so many RC SP's tho , 6 Jordan Legacy , 3 Masterpieces (no-one special), 4 Now Appearing - Kevin Garnet and LeBron James and my favourite Dual Game Materials of Dwane Wade/LeBron James.

Sadly no signatures but tomorrow i get 2 more boxes so fingers crossed.
good luck hope you hit a big one
(03-15-2012, 12:59 PM)seriouslackof Wrote: [ -> ]Only just started collecting again after 8 years XD.

got most standard set and rookies , not so many RC SP's tho , 6 Jordan Legacy , 3 Masterpieces (no-one special), 4 Now Appearing - Kevin Garnet and LeBron James and my favourite Dual Game Materials of Dwane Wade/LeBron James.

Sadly no signatures but tomorrow i get 2 more boxes so fingers crossed.
If these are the Blaster boxes, the only Auto you might get is a redemption card for Al Horford which has expired already. Nice pull on the wade/james dual....

No retail boxes , $29 a box so figured its a good price range to start at. BTW i notice hobby boxes for about $90 but not sure what the difference is between hobby and retail so have been little cautious in buying one , if anyone can explain the difference it would be greatly appreciated.
(03-15-2012, 01:15 PM)seriouslackof Wrote: [ -> ]No retail boxes , $29 a box so figured its a good price range to start at. BTW i notice hobby boxes for about $90 but not sure what the difference is between hobby and retail so have been little cautious in buying one , if anyone can explain the difference it would be greatly appreciated.
the blaster box will guarantee you a memorabilia card and it would be a dual jersey card.

Mod Edit (XstreamINsanity): Please do not post links to selling sites.

hope this helps you out
Stop buying the retail blasters. Buy hobby if you want guarateed autos. Or just buy singles. Nocely done on dual. Bout as good as its gonna get with those blasters.