Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 TRIBUTE NEED 5 CARDS to finish set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i need 5 cards to finish the 2012 tribute base set. all help is appreciated. i have tribute to trade if interested, just not listed yet. i need cards:

1 aaron, 51 mauer, 66 ripken, 67 riviera , 89 ellsbury
That will be a great set. Congrats!
Wish I had some - Hope you get the 10 you need.
(03-15-2012, 09:12 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]That will be a great set. Congrats!
thanks, i've been hanging out at my card shop buying and trading for everyones commons as they open packs.
I've got two cases on the way, I'll see what I have after I bust them.
(03-15-2012, 09:19 AM)joeyd1989 Wrote: [ -> ]I've got two cases on the way, I'll see what I have after I bust them.
thanks, that would be great.
(03-15-2012, 09:14 AM)oljey Wrote: [ -> ]Wish I had some - Hope you get the 10 you need.
i hope so too. thanks
I have the Gwynn. LMK
do i have anything in my org that you would like? if not i'll buy it and you can ship in pwe.

(03-15-2012, 09:39 AM)mikecala98 Wrote: [ -> ]I have the Gwynn. LMK
My LCS has a ton of base, guy says there are two guys that buy boxes and only take the hits home. I don't understand why anyone would do that lol. I will be there tomorrow and check what they have. This will be a sick set for sure.
hey thanks a lot. that would be great if i could pick them up all at once.

(03-15-2012, 10:35 AM)Haze28 Wrote: [ -> ]My LCS has a ton of base, guy says there are two guys that buy boxes and only take the hits home. I don't understand why anyone would do that lol. I will be there tomorrow and check what they have. This will be a sick set for sure.
Pages: 1 2