Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Expo Cards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there a way to add 2 cards I got from the 2011 Fall Expo in Toronto to my organize? I cant find them in the P.G.... they are the 2/2 Priority Signings - Luke Schenn and 20/21 Borje Salming - Priority Signings.
none of the UD expo cards are in the org...

but both will not have a price because it is less then 25 so due to limit info
I guess there are too many to keep up with for Upper Deck. I track the Ron Hextall show cards on an Excel spreadsheet, whether I win them or not. For 2010-11, I am up to 27 show stamped cards and all of them are 1/1. They vary form year to year by how many there are.
I know there is no price info listed... as they are less #'d then /25 but I want to add them so that someone who may be interested in it can find it posted in there.... they have some listed but not all....

2011-12 Upper Deck Toronto Fall Expo Priority Signings #PSWG3 Wayne Gretzky WHT/9
AU
SER
9 n/a
(03-16-2012, 09:06 AM)jefferz940 Wrote: [ -> ]I know there is no price info listed... as they are less #'d then /25 but I want to add them so that someone who may be interested in it can find it posted in there....
UD normally posts a checklist on its blog.. if you send a message to the hockey editor hockeymag@beckett.com, maybe he/she can add it to the Org

I got it to work a few times after asking a few times
Just send an email to beckett (the email is provided in the help issues) They'll be quick to add them. Also, This is the same email address that they tell you to email to for errors. Those are corrected within seconds.
They are on top of there game here. BOOM!

Man, I wish sarcasm translated properly over the internet.
ha Big Grin
(03-15-2012, 08:46 AM)jefferz940 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to add 2 cards I got from the 2011 Fall Expo in Toronto to my organize? I cant find them in the P.G.... they are the 2/2 Priority Signings - Luke Schenn and 20/21 Borje Salming - Priority Signings.
im insanely interested in the schenn 2/2!!! i know we can work out a deal. plmk me!
(03-18-2012, 03:09 PM)malcolm136 Wrote: [ -> ]im insanely interested in the schenn 2/2!!! i know we can work out a deal. plmk me!
lol get at me.... send a PM or something....
(03-18-2012, 09:14 AM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: [ -> ]Just send an email to beckett (the email is provided in the help issues) They'll be quick to add them. Also, This is the same email address that they tell you to email to for errors. Those are corrected within seconds.
They are on top of there game here. BOOM!

Man, I wish sarcasm translated properly over the internet.
I got it...
Pages: 1 2