Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1st redemption, HUGE success!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had a redemption for an 07-08 Sam Gagner Fleer rookie. I redeemed it and to my surprise came a Jonathan Toews Rookie! This took about a month to get here and this was also my first redemption! I'm having great luck with cards as of late! Thanks for viewing and comments are welcomed

-Alex
Redemption cards, how I love them, six months and I am still waiting. Glad to hear you got a sweet card.
Over a year for my Crosby 10-11 SPGU Team Marks auto /50....they stated they got them in...but still a no show

CONGRATS ON YOUR REDEMPTION!
Wow thats amazing. 07-08 you say? I tried redeeming a 09-10 fleer ultra redemption yesterday and no dice. Howd you manage that?
(03-14-2012, 10:01 PM)nemesis77777 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow thats amazing. 07-08 you say? I tried redeeming a 09-10 fleer ultra redemption yesterday and no dice. Howd you manage that?
Too be completley honest, I have no clue! The redemption was expired to! I was just lucky, card gods were on my side I guess
did you end up calling them, emailing them, or redeeming online?
Very well done! The fact that they redeemed the card is awesome, but for them to throw you a Toews instead of a Gagner, and in ONLY a month... SWEET! Congrats!

Randi
(03-14-2012, 10:44 PM)arock99 Wrote: [ -> ]did you end up calling them, emailing them, or redeeming online?
I redeemed online Smile
Hmm I have an 07-8 Fleer redemption. I just tried to do it online. www.fleer.com isnt even a site? or at least on 3 different www browsers isnt saying its not a site anymore. wtf...
ok I went to upperdeck.com and redeemed mine, and it also work. It was originally a Niklas Bergfors rookie. lets hope I get some luck too haha
wow, wtf lol. Why wont mine work i have the WORST luck with them. None of my expired ones ever work haha.
Pages: 1 2