Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: WAY OT -- Just need to vent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A friend turned out to not be a friend at all. I thought what I said would be held in confidence, but instead, it was used against me at work.

I'm just disappointed.

Oh, and my 3 boxes of 2012 Leaf Metal S####D DONKEY D###S
That sucks, man. Sorry to hear.
It happens more than just at work sad to say. It has been done here as well. Sorry about your break.
Sucks man. Thats why i always think to myself should i keep whatever it is to myself? Even if i think they are a "friend" you must always use caution especially at work.
thats what we are here for... so sorry about that man. back-stabbers at work are no good...hell my Partner (50-50) talks smack about me alot.i just let my work speak for me..most of the good folks can see through the sh_t bro..
try not to worry about it.
Damn man that sucks! He'll get what he deserves Big Grin
(03-14-2012, 09:43 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: [ -> ]thats what we are here for... so sorry about that man. back-stabbers at work are no good...hell my Partner (50-50) talks smack about me alot.i just let my work speak for me..most of the good folks can see through the sh_t bro..
try not to worry about it.
Words were never SOOOO true!!!
It always sucks when you misjudge people. Im sure its happened to most of us at one point.
Karma is a mother... It will come back to haunt them. And if karma doesnt get'em Im sure you'll think of something Wink

Who knows, maybe one day soon this cat will end up going to a Turkish Bath House and meeting Charlie Sheen, all down hill from there, LMAO.

Keep your chin up Stump!!