Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Finally bought a box of Black Diamond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Won some more money on the boat, but both stores were outa crown royale. I decided to get a box of BD since thats what I originally wanted before I started going nuts with CR... Yea thatll be my first and last box of that stuff. Complete garbage box. Only thing with any value was a Lemiex quad thats worth like $8... My 2 jerseys were Hartnell & Monster. Yikes... I still like how the cards look, but if my just gonna get base cards & crappy inserts Ill just stick to blasters of this stuff. Wasting $20 on blasters is a lot funner then wasting $100 on the same quality stuff. The "special" card in my bonus pack of UD Ice was Brett Bulmer #/999 who the heck is that?? lol

Im hoping to pick up around 4-5 boxes of crown this saturday at the chicago card show. Hopefully they are better then this smokin turd I just bought haha
O-U-C-H!!! This one is a bit worse than my third box of Crown! Sorry for your bad luck. Better luck next time, my good man!

Randi
(03-14-2012, 06:54 PM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]O-U-C-H!!! This one is a bit worse than my third box of Crown! Sorry for your bad luck. Better luck next time, my good man!

Randi
At least with even a bad box of crown your still getting 2 jerseys & 2 autos. Does BD even have any auto cards? Id say this box is on par with that tin of UDS1 I opened that was repacked haha But I at least got my money back with the tin
that hurt good luck on the rown this weekend any lightning my way please thank you
ouch

hope you have better luck at the show !
I bought a box of 2011-12 Black Diamond, and the first card I pulled out of the box (bonus pack) was the Ryan Nugent-Hopkins UD Ice Premieres Rookie Card #26/99. Rest of the box didn't matter at that point, and didn't deliver much else in the end.
(03-17-2012, 07:18 AM)bruno1769 Wrote: [ -> ]I bought a box of 2011-12 Black Diamond, and the first card I pulled out of the box (bonus pack) was the Ryan Nugent-Hopkins UD Ice Premieres Rookie Card #26/99. Rest of the box didn't matter at that point, and didn't deliver much else in the end.
do you have a scan of it?
(03-17-2012, 07:18 AM)bruno1769 Wrote: [ -> ]I bought a box of 2011-12 Black Diamond, and the first card I pulled out of the box (bonus pack) was the Ryan Nugent-Hopkins UD Ice Premieres Rookie Card #26/99. Rest of the box didn't matter at that point, and didn't deliver much else in the end.
Thats the card I was hoping for, nice hit... Lets see a scan of that bad boy. That should land you around $800+
Well think of it this way - Your due for a hot box!!
(03-14-2012, 06:51 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: [ -> ]Won some more money on the boat, but both stores were outa crown royale. I decided to get a box of BD since thats what I originally wanted before I started going nuts with CR... Yea thatll be my first and last box of that stuff. Complete garbage box. Only thing with any value was a Lemiex quad thats worth like $8... My 2 jerseys were Hartnell & Monster. Yikes... I still like how the cards look, but if my just gonna get base cards & crappy inserts Ill just stick to blasters of this stuff. Wasting $20 on blasters is a lot funner then wasting $100 on the same quality stuff. The "special" card in my bonus pack of UD Ice was Brett Bulmer #/999 who the heck is that?? lol

Im hoping to pick up around 4-5 boxes of crown this saturday at the chicago card show. Hopefully they are better then this smokin turd I just bought haha
Good player, power forward, couple more years of development, should make an impact once he sticks in the league.
Pages: 1 2