Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 Tribute Break! FT or FS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Would love the George Brett if you want to check me for it.
Love that chipper! Doubt I have anything for it though.
Yes I think you can send the chipper back in but if it was nine I wouldn't send it back.
Did you pull any of the Edgar Martinez from the commons/parallels? If so I am interested
Please PM me a price on the McCutchen!
(03-14-2012, 10:55 AM)bryandavidknight Wrote: [ -> ]Love that chipper! Doubt I have anything for it though.
Yes I think you can send the chipper back in but if it was nine I wouldn't send it back.
You get a free pack of Sterling AND they send your card back to you. You have to send the card in to prove you pulled it. They return the card and a free pack of Sterling.
(03-14-2012, 08:18 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: [ -> ]You get a free pack of Sterling AND they send your card back to you. You have to send the card in to prove you pulled it. They return the card and a free pack of Sterling.
Your kidding right? What are the specs of this!
There weren't supposed to be sticker autos so they are giving the pack AND sending the card back. That's why they sell so well. I'm pretty sure you just send the card, a letter, and your shipping info and they take care of the rest. I'm sure their website has something and if not, I think Chris Olds put out an article.
im highly intrested in the kinsler
Pages: 1 2