Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My first Kobe Auto!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I promised myself i wouldnt buy one being determined to pull an auto but i just couldnt take it anymore..just got it of the bay..what you guys think?
Thanks for looking
[Image: _KGrHqZHJEwE88eJ2ugsBPTVRyw0pw_60_3.jpg]
Congrats! It says Patch Auto but, where is the Patch?
(03-13-2012, 10:19 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats! It says Patch Auto but, where is the Patch?
I was trying to figure that out..the whole set is like that..i guess the middle part they considered a patch i dont know lol
(03-13-2012, 10:21 PM)robd5811 Wrote: [ -> ]I was trying to figure that out..the whole set is like that..i guess the middle part they considered a patch i dont know lol
I don't know too lol

But it is very nice and it is 13/25 wow
(03-13-2012, 10:23 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know too lol

But it is very nice and it is 13/25 wow
Thankyou sir
(03-13-2012, 10:26 PM)robd5811 Wrote: [ -> ]Thankyou sir
No probs brah
the material the auto is on is the same as the lettering on the jersey, thus patch auto. Awesome pick up, glad to see some UD Black!
(03-13-2012, 10:52 PM)xarzy Wrote: [ -> ]the material the auto is on is the same as the lettering on the jersey, thus patch auto. Awesome pick up, glad to see some UD Black!
Thanks bud..ud black is deff one of my favorite products
I LOVE UD BLACK THAT AUTO WHOOPS PANINIS A** LOL
CONGRATS YOU HAVE GREAT TASTE!
(03-13-2012, 11:16 PM)garnettfan4life Wrote: [ -> ]I LOVE UD BLACK THAT AUTO WHOOPS PANINIS A** LOL
CONGRATS YOU HAVE GREAT TASTE!
Lol thanks brah..i tried to get the ud all star patch but someone sniped me..i was pissed!
Pages: 1 2 3