Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My first Kobe Auto!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
That is a nice auto. I like the colors on the card and the color of the patch. Matches well. I love UD Black too. The card looks like it is in great condition too as this set is notorious for chipping on the edges. Great pickup!
(03-13-2012, 10:52 PM)xarzy Wrote: [ -> ]the material the auto is on is the same as the lettering on the jersey, thus patch auto. Awesome pick up, glad to see some UD Black!
thanks
(03-13-2012, 11:55 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: [ -> ]That is a nice auto. I like the colors on the card and the color of the patch. Matches well. I love UD Black too. The card looks like it is in great condition too as this set is notorious for chipping on the edges. Great pickup!
Thanks bud..one thing i hate is chipping!
Great looking card, congrats.
Awesome card! I love the look of UD Black cards! Congrats on the sweet Kobe!
(03-14-2012, 07:28 AM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome card! I love the look of UD Black cards! Congrats on the sweet Kobe!
+1 nice card, awesome job.
Thanks for thr comments gents
Very nice. I love ud black. Glad u got that and not one of those recently mass produced panini cards that come a dime a dozen. Or about 100 bucks.
(03-14-2012, 10:53 AM)quavis Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice. I love ud black. Glad u got that and not one of those recently mass produced panini cards that come a dime a dozen. Or about 100 bucks.
Thanks bud...i deff will not buy a kobe auto numbered to 99 with all these sets they came out with, im very upset panini would do that
Just curious, but is what Panini is doing with Kobe AU much different than what UD was doing with MJ and LeBron AU?
Pages: 1 2 3