Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Need Premium Pieces..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
# /99, only multi colored! Still need a few to complete my set, so let me know what you have..
I have a ufc knockout george sotiropoulos fight mat relic 19/88. Mat is black with a touch of orange. If you are interested pm me. Thanks.
(03-13-2012, 05:44 PM)Robert31542 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a ufc knockout george sotiropoulos fight mat relic 19/88. Mat is black with a touch of orange. If you are interested pm me. Thanks.
not what he asked for bro, That being said, too bad you didn't get in touch with me earlier, I had a few extras since I'm doing the SAME EXACT SET (now I know where all my bargains are going to Tongue lol). Good luck bro!
(03-14-2012, 12:51 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]not what he asked for bro, That being said, too bad you didn't get in touch with me earlier, I had a few extras since I'm doing the SAME EXACT SET (now I know where all my bargains are going to Tongue lol). Good luck bro!
Hah, you too bud. Do you need a Machida by chance?
If both of you send me your lists, I have approximately half of the set. I have a couple of really sick multi-colors.
Here's the list of what I need..

Vitor, Guida, Royce, Bas, Cain, Evan Dunham, Carwin, Mir, Leben, Couture, Penn, Anderson Silva, Bader, Aldo, Huges, Hardy, JDS, Franklin and Mike Brown
(03-14-2012, 11:40 AM)syaney Wrote: [ -> ]If both of you send me your lists, I have approximately half of the set. I have a couple of really sick multi-colors.
PM sent!
Still looking..