Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: MJ & Olajuwon Pickups!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was planning on holding off on posting these until I got my most recent Beckett grading order back, but it is due early next month, and I will be out of town. Let me know what you guys think!

[Image: MJs.jpg]
[Image: MJs2.jpg]
[Image: MJs3.jpg]
Smile Nice graded cards!
LOVE the Statliners and High Risers MJs. And of course the Hot Numbers, but everybody loves that one. Nice additions! (Still waiting on you to trade me that MJ top 40 refractor Wink )
(03-13-2012, 10:44 AM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]LOVE the Statliners and High Risers MJs. And of course the Hot Numbers, but everybody loves that one. Nice additions! (Still waiting on you to trade me that MJ top 40 refractor Wink )
Hey, thanks man! I've always wanted the Hot Numbers, always held off on buying it, figured go for it before it got higher! Man, that's tough, don't know if I can do that : P
Love the Red Label too. I liked the Gold Label concept back in the day. Sweet photography on a nice thicker card, and then the color of the label itself determined how rare your card was. Its just a label but i find it much more attractive then all the panini parallels
(03-13-2012, 01:00 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: [ -> ]Love the Red Label too. I liked the Gold Label concept back in the day. Sweet photography on a nice thicker card, and then the color of the label itself determined how rare your card was. Its just a label but i find it much more attractive then all the panini parallels
I agree. I haven't seen one on here in a while and decided to upgrade, I had mine graded BGS 9.
Love the cards! That is my next purchase is the Hot Numbers card.

Question for you. How do you tell the difference between the Members Only Parallel of the Hardcourt Heroics card. I did not know there was a different version. Thanks in advance!
Awesome pickups!!!!! I want to get the hot numbers so bad!!!!! I recently bought an ungraded version of his scoring kings card and it has made me want to keep getting his inserts!

They look better graded!!
WOW!! Awesome cards!! Love those Olajuwons and of course the Jordan Hot Numbers!!
(03-13-2012, 04:00 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: [ -> ]Love the cards! That is my next purchase is the Hot Numbers card.

Question for you. How do you tell the difference between the Members Only Parallel of the Hardcourt Heroics card. I did not know there was a different version. Thanks in advance!
Hey Nick, I didn't know either until after I posted it! It will be stamped all across the back of the card, like part of the background, you can't miss it.
(03-13-2012, 04:38 PM)edescartes Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome pickups!!!!! I want to get the hot numbers so bad!!!!! I recently bought an ungraded version of his scoring kings card and it has made me want to keep getting his inserts!

They look better graded!!
I know, I always held out on picking it up and next thing you know, all his cards are going crazy high! Specially his 90s inserts.. if you can find them at a fairly reasonable price, you can't go wrong with that!