Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Anniversary Present from my Wife.... It was all a dream...!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So as Ive posted up a few times in the past couple of weeks Ive been working on a Set thats not only retro and very dear to my heart, but also very unique in that it also features a player whose under an exclusive contract.

I had posted these cards in my previous maildays...

Coaches
[Image: th_CoachK0001.jpg][Image: th_wilkens0001.jpg][Image: th_KGrHqFnME8VV4pBjBPQu6kIhQ60_57.jpg]

Players
[Image: th_Bird0001.jpg][Image: th_mullin0001.jpg][Image: th_Autos0002.jpg][Image: th_DavidRobinson0001.jpg][Image: th_Autos0003.jpg][Image: th_CharlesBarkley0001.jpg]

Well during the past couple of weeks I was able to land some much needed cards to break down the set.

Already got the Magic in-hand but the Rest are still incoming
[Image: th_DSC_0228.jpg][Image: th_IMG_0978.jpg][Image: th_IMG_0979.jpg][Image: th_IMG_0983.jpg]

As an Anniversary present my wife picked up something I never thought I would ever get....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: michael20jordan2022712.jpg]
.Had you going there for a second... haha
.Keep Scrolling!!!
.BAM!!!
[Image: DSC_0224.jpg]
The only authenticated Michael Jordan Dream Team Autograph Card in existence!
And the only completed 1991 NBA Hoops Autographed Set!

Thanks to my wife for the awesome gift and to everyone who opened up their PC's for me. Also want to thank everyone who offered help!
Very nice!!! Congrats!!!
Thats great man..congrats!
wow, congrats man I wish I could get a gift like that haha
Sickly awesome!! very nice present. You did have me for a sec. That first auto did not look very good. Glad that wasn't the one!!! Good for you!
great stuff, sounds like your wife is a keeper!!
Wow, awesome card! I don't ever get anything cool from my wife... Interested in trading wives? I will gladly send first!
nice set and the only one makes it all that much better
Man that is awesome and congrats on the anniversary, how long have you 2 been married? All I got was a card for my anniversary and I don't mean a Jordan auto...........lol
Yeah, you did have me too. Smile Good one. Nice present.
Pages: 1 2 3