Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Anniversary Present from my Wife.... It was all a dream...!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thanks for all the great comments! I thank God for blessing me with such a loving caring and understanding wife. We have come to an agreement as to what our goals and intentions are with the hobby and thats why she saw it fit to purchase the Jordan. I wouldn't trade her for the world.

I do have to make a correction. There is only 1 other MJ in Dream Team Auto and its from the 1992 Hoops #341 Set and it was graded a PSA 6 which leaves me feeling confident that my auto is The Nicest Michael Jordan Dream Team auto in existence!

I cant wait for the final few cards to come in the mail so I can ship it all out to PSA for authenticating. I would love it if I can upgrade my Patrick Ewing to the /1992 version so it matches the Bird.
I sleep with one open...

Sick auto!!!!
congrats man, that is possibly the sweetest collection/ set of cards i have ever seen. I would love to have the funds to do that...heck i would be lucky to afford the usa set without autographs!
that is a nasty set!!!!! the jordan alone would be a nice centerpiece to a collection.
(03-13-2012, 12:42 AM)jsmouser Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, awesome card! I don't ever get anything cool from my wife... Interested in trading wives? I will gladly send first!

+1 on the wives.
Congrats on the awesome card!!
Haha, you really got me! I saw the first Jordan and I was thinking to myself "erm, how are we going to break it to him that the auto is fake and is worthless?" and, then, BAM! GREAT card man. Your wife is a star.
Thanks for all the comments!

Hey Will glad you found this post here. I wont be posting this in Blowout till the cards are all authenticated as theres alot of negativity there when it comes to IP stuff. When I was looking for the last few pieces of the set someone offered that ridiculous card to me and I knew I had to save the scan, it was just too hilarious
Just got the last of the cards in, I picked up an extra Daly, which Ill authenticate with JSA.

Here is a group shot before I send the cards in to PSA for slabbing.
[Image: DSC_0260.jpg]
So Awesome! Congrats And Good Luck! Thanks For Sharing!
Pages: 1 2 3