Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 09-10 Collectors Choice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally finished opening the cards that arrived Thursday.

Bought two boxes of Series II, 2 loose packs, and a pack of Limited to get 09-10 Collectors Choice 13 pack box for free. Just wanted to open as much as possible.

I haven't looked at anything in the org so I'm just posting PC items and what I think are hits.

I'm doing a separate thread for the UDS2

09-10 Collector's Choice
Choice Rookie
John Negrin
Jesse Joensuu
Michael Sauer
James Van Riemsdyk
Brian Ferriero
Viktor Stalberg
Michael Grabner
Chris Durno (PC)
Ryan O-Reilly (PC)

Choice Reserve
Ryan Smyth
Nick Foligno
Ales Hemsky
Rick Nash
Tomas Plekanec
Ryan Kesler
Travis Zajac
Cristobal Huet
Valtteri Filppula
Tyler Myers
Kris Chucko
Victor Hedman

3 Star Selections
Toews/Kane/Sharp (Choice Reserve)
Backstrom/Koivu/Nolan
Price/Markov/Gomez
Brodeur/Parise/Elias
Schenn/Kessel/Toskala

Badge of Honor
Blackhawks
Stars

Cup Quest
Sam Gagner

Stick Ums
Phil Kessel
Shea Weber
Mike Richards
Roberto Luongo

Warriors of Ice
Henrik Zetterberg
Martin Brodeur

For a free box I'm happy with the results. No idea on the BV return, but a lot of decent names.

All will be FT by the end of the weekend once I get them into my org.
Ive got a couple of Avs rookies from that set id trade (Duchene, and someone else) for sharks from same set.
The Sharks I pulled aaarrreeeee...

Thorton and Clowe base
Arrghh they're the only 2 i got lol. Im breaking some more stuff tonight anyway, so i might just send you an Avs offer tomorrow or the next day, i dont want much for most of the stuff ive got at the moment haha.
We were supposed to do some deal for Avs base a while ago, but I forget what happened with it lol
(03-12-2012, 09:23 PM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: [ -> ]We were supposed to do some deal for Avs base a while ago, but I forget what happened with it lol
Lol. So do i. O well. My org is far more organized now, and up to date, so i can do it a lot easier now. Ill just send an offer with all the Avs ive got and you can sort through and take out what ya dont need or something.

(03-12-2012, 09:25 PM)nemesis77777 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol. So do i. O well. My org is far more organized now, and up to date, so i can do it a lot easier now. Ill just send an offer with all the Avs ive got and you can sort through and take out what ya dont need or something.
That'll work!
Anything free is good
nice hits