Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Look what I got! (shhh, it's Heritage)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Photobucket

The Martinez Refractor, Cargo Bat, Pence and Halladay stickers are for trade. And maaaaaaybe the Posey Blue SP.
Woohoo!!!!
I have never been too big a fan of Heritage because the set is too dang big and you have to drop some serious coin to get a decent amount of hits, but I like the look this year. I might just have to invest in some of this year's stuff. Thanks for sharing!
I'm going to make a run at a set. I'll be trading a good portion of my hits most likely.
I'm the opposite I usually like Heritage but this years design is just blahhh for me. I think it's the stupid circle with the close up shot.
I love heritage, I don't mind not many hits but it takes too many dang boxes to build a set and then you still have to get a hold of the other SPs.
I would be interested in the Vmart if it's for trade!
cool, my LCS doesn't get them until Thursday
I'm still working on last years set Sad
(03-12-2012, 08:12 PM)dlcarst Wrote: [ -> ]I love heritage, I don't mind not many hits but it takes too many dang boxes to build a set and then you still have to get a hold of the other SPs.
Amen! I just busted 6 boxes of 2004 bowman Heritage and I STILL needed 10 SP to finish the set. I'm down to 1 now though.
Any idea when these will be listed in the Beckett Database ?
Pages: 1 2