Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Monday Mailday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Only a few today Big Grin

For the Magic Set

[Image: Mar12594.jpg]

For the Random PC: I'm trying to build a BGS 9.5 set for the Bowman's Best Atomics. Already have the Emmitt and Marino into BGS. Should know the grades by Thursday before I know if I'll continue or not lol

[Image: Mar12595.jpg]

And for the DT PC:

[Image: Mar12596.jpg]

Front:

[Image: Mar12597.jpg]

Back:

[Image: Mar12598.jpg]
postman was productive I see
Where's the book?!! Another great mailday!!
Ft - Every day he is lol

Est - Thanks! I actually dont have any more books coming Sad I thought I had 1 more but was wrong. Probably wont get any for a couple days - About to spend close to a grand on some Magic needs so I need to "save" lol
LOL...that's fantastic...mine takes breaks from time to time, though my redemptions should start hitting soon i hope
Mine gets about 2 to 3 days off a month lol I hope mine start popping soon too. Still got 12 out lol
lol a grand!?!! , which ones are they?

(03-12-2012, 03:09 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]Est - Thanks! I actually dont have any more books coming Sad I thought I had 1 more but was wrong. Probably wont get any for a couple days - About to spend close to a grand on some Magic needs so I need to "save" lol
as it stands right now, I have 34 redemptions pending (one of them d thomas contenders which I'm sure you have pending as well)
(03-12-2012, 03:20 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]Mine gets about 2 to 3 days off a month lol I hope mine start popping soon too. Still got 12 out lol
JD - There is about 10 Jerseys getting ready to end. An Emmitt/Peterson Chrome Dual and a Tebow/Elway dual.

Ft - Do have it pending but 100 of the redemptions are supposed to be variations. Hopefully I can get both lol
lol....well, we will see what paniniclaus brings to us
(03-12-2012, 03:28 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]Ft - Do have it pending but 100 of the redemptions are supposed to be variations. Hopefully I can get both lol
Pages: 1 2 3