Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Two Wal-Mart Blaster Breaks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I stopped by Wal-mart today and picked up a couple more Blaster boxes and a couple packs of NBA Hoops. Didn't do too bad:

1997-98 Collector's Choice Star Attractions Gold and Silver Rookie Tim Duncan
2006-07 Hardcourt Materials Kevin Garnett
2006-07 UD Game Jerseys Donyell Marshall
2012 NBA Hoops Ishmael Smith Auto
2009-10 Upper Deck Lebron James Masterpieces
2008-09 UD First Edition Kobe Bryant Starquest Green
2008-09 Upper Deck Tracy McGrady Starquest Blue and Copper
2007-08 Fleer Kobe Bryant Decades of Excellence

Also pulled 6 MJ base cards. All cards are for trade or sale if anyone is interested. I'm mainly interested in MJ, Michael Beasley, or Bill Walker.

[Image: Jj6BU.jpg]

Thanks
Pretty nice break for a blaster.
I could use both starquest t-macs, assuming that discoloration in the top left corner of the blue one is from your scanner.
Yeah, card looks fine in person. I would say they are both Mint/Near Mint. Feel free to send me an offer!

Thanks
Did you get a Hoops Blaster and a Mixed pack Blaster?
(03-12-2012, 04:18 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you get a Hoops Blaster and a Mixed pack Blaster?
No, I got two mixed pack Blasters, and picked up a couple packs of Hobby Hoops packs at another store...that's where the Auto came from.
Nice stuff
Nice man Congrats!! Thats Sweet Forsure Really like the Duncan, I actually got a mix pack blaster from walmart last week for the first time wondering if you got the same kind? Called gems of the game? I dident know at the time what it was but i wanted to try it out and was happy to find all these older mixed packs and pulled that same kobe plenty of other cool inserts. Do you buy thoes boxes alot from walmart? And what does the hobby think of buying them? Best Regards
(03-15-2012, 09:30 PM)hoodauction Wrote: [ -> ]Nice man Congrats!! Thats Sweet Forsure Really like the Duncan, I actually got a mix pack blaster from walmart last week for the first time wondering if you got the same kind? Called gems of the game? I dident know at the time what it was but i wanted to try it out and was happy to find all these older mixed packs and pulled that same kobe plenty of other cool inserts. Do you buy thoes boxes alot from walmart? And what does the hobby think of buying them? Best Regards
Yeah, that sounds like the exact same ones that I bought. I have probably bought 6 of these over the past few months....usually ranging from 1997 through 2011, but I have also had a couple packs from 1992 mixed in there. I have done pretty good on a couple of them, but had duds on a couple others. I think for $20 they are probably worth it.
(03-16-2012, 03:40 PM)jarrrrrod Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, that sounds like the exact same ones that I bought. I have probably bought 6 of these over the past few months....usually ranging from 1997 through 2011, but I have also had a couple packs from 1992 mixed in there. I have done pretty good on a couple of them, but had duds on a couple others. I think for $20 they are probably worth it.
Sweet man Thanks, ya i went on a tear this past week and have bought a bunch of those, there fun and maybe worth it, haha, deffinetly fun though! Goodluck on your future boxes!