Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Michael Jordan error card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a Michael Jordan card form 09-10 upperdeck that has his picture on the front but the name on the card is Wally Szczerbiak. Does anyone else have or seen one of these cards?
I heard about it.. That was Upper Decks final year producting NBA cards and they Rushed the Product before their contract expired i dont think much Quality Control was done.
Seen it before and it is so cool. Wink
Do you know how common they are or what they are worth?
(03-11-2012, 08:51 PM)bigmurph2011 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know how common they are or what they are worth?
I don't know the exact thing but some said that it is a regional thing. It was distributed in different regions and certain regions received certain error cards. They are worth about the same as the no error card, in my opinion.
Thanks. You wouldn't happen to know about a lebron rookie buy back number to 50 would you
Pretty much what Fila said.. Error cards dont have the same value that they used to back in the day. You can always throw it on Ebay and see what you could get for it but dont expect to be hitting the Jackpot .
(03-11-2012, 09:01 PM)bigmurph2011 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. You wouldn't happen to know about a lebron rookie buy back number to 50 would you
No, I wouldn't.
You're welcome, I'm glad that I helped you somehow.
I agree with bbills1999. Smile
There are few on the bay...

5 to be exact. Two are open auction and the others are buy it now's for 99.99 (x2) and another for 13.99 respectively.

Not as rare as one would think. Still a cool card to have IMO.
(03-11-2012, 09:01 PM)bigmurph2011 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. You wouldn't happen to know about a lebron rookie buy back number to 50 would you
Pricing cant be given out on the Forums its against the Terms of Service. You would need to subscribe to the Oline price guide to get cards prices.. If you have it and there isnt a Pricing then Beckett prob never will have one for it so its Value is pretty much what someones willing to pay for it.
Pages: 1 2